Jerry York turned 70 in July, an age when many men gear down and fetch their fishing poles. But that’s not York’s style. He continues to travel the country on business in his own private jet from his rural Michigan base, sits on three corporate boards, runs his own private-investment firm and serves as a consultant and advisor to the high and mighty. The highest of the mighty is Las Vegas billionaire Kirk Kerkorian, whose wholly owned Tracinda Corp., headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"What Makes Jerry Run?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.