The restructuring of Volkswagen AG, a saga that has been quietly unfolding on three continents, is expected to bring automotive manufacturing in Germany kicking and screaming into today’s competitive world. It is a pivotal time for the storied German group that includes VW, Audi, Bentley, SEAT, Skoda, Lamborghini and Bugatti. It has troubles at home and abroad, specifically in North America and China. Restructuring of VW’s once-lucrative operations in China already are being revamped, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"What Will it Take to Fix Volkswagen?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642