It’s time for a dealership to get busy when an online customer moves from anonymous shopping to e-mailing identifying information such as name and telephone number. That means they are going from surfer to serious shopper. In that case, it’s time for a dealership to react – and quickly, says John Fulcher, senior manager of American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s e-business division. “They want a response fast,” he says of consumers who have shown through online actions that they are in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"When Online Shoppers Get Real" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.