A spokeswoman for one domestic auto maker wonders out loud why certain importers such as Toyota, Honda and Lexus consistently get high scores on annual dealership surveys, yet polled dealers always seems to pan her company. James O’Connor, Ford Motor Co. group vice president for North America marketing, sales and service, voices similar frustrations during a December satellite broadcast to Ford dealers outlining changes to the Blue Oval certification program. He complains that Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Where Is the Love?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.