The auto makers of the world do a great job of catering to the kind of people who think like they do. Car companies are enthralled with selling parts and accessories to enthusiasts who love their cars. But the factories might find more business opportunities by going after consumers who are not enamored of cars and who don't really trust the auto industry. Say what, you say? Let me explain. Every year the car companies and their suppliers develop all kinds of performance parts designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Why Not an Aftermarket for Tree Huggers?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.