Why do buyers cross some vehicles off their shopping lists? High prices, bland styling and measly incentives are the main culprits. Thatâ€™s according to a new survey by J.D. Power and Associates. The survey is interesting because, although consumers are often polled on why they buy this or that vehicle, seldom are they asked why they don't buy a particular model. Most people mention price for rejecting a vehicle. And itâ€™s not because the price is too low. Vehicles with the highest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Why Shoppers Donâ€™t Buy Certain Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.