GENEVA – Porsche AG CEO Wendelin Wiedeking says he isn’t going anywhere. Often the subject of rumors and speculation, Wiedeking says he loves the job he’s held for the past 11 years too much to leave. “We’ve got a great team here,” Wiedeking says at a press conference prior to the opening of the auto show here. “I can’t imagine another CEO that would like this better than me. “So there is no alternative (for me) – no matter what you may read in the papers.” firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wiedeking to Stay at Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.