When Wilbur L. Ross comes to town, you know your company – and likely the market it serves – has hit rock bottom. An expert at navigating the complexity of U.S. bankruptcy law, the CEO and chairman of W.L. Ross & Co. LLC has made a career study of why some businesses fail as others prosper. The Harvard MBA has helped restructure more than $200 billion worth of corporate liabilities in various sectors, including steel, coal, textiles and financial services. Ross’ latest endeavor is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wilbur Ross: Phoenix or Vulture?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642