Chrysler Group says it will begin construction on a new $296 million paint shop at its Windsor, Ont., Canada, plant within the next 30 days, more than two months behind schedule. The auto maker expected to have construction of the shop under way in March, but delays with government assistance and supplier sourcing delayed the project. (See related story: Chrysler to Invest in New Windsor Paint Shop) “We're about 30 days out (from start of construction),” Frank Ewasyshyn, Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Windsor Paint Shop Construction Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.