The '01 Ford Windstar and Toyota Highlander and the '02 Infiniti Q45 are among models making world debuts this week at the 100th New York International Auto Show. Pre-show press preview activities will kick off on Wednesday with a keynote speech by Carlos Ghosn, the Renault SA executive recently installed as president of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Mr. Ghosn will report on the progress made under Nissan's revival plan, and the performance of the automaker's North American operations. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Windstar, Highlander, Q45 Bow at N.Y. Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.