With the opening of its headquarters in Irvine, CA, WirelessCar is hoping to gain a foothold in North America's burgeoning telematics market. Founded by three Swedish companies — Volvo Group, Ericsson and Telia, an operator of fixed and wireless networks — WirelessCar is targeting three customer segments: automakers, aftermarket system suppliers and the commercial fleet industry, says Tomas Gabinus, business development director. WirelessCar's telematics platform offers emergency and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WirelessCar Targets U.S. Telematics Foothold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.