Chrysler LLC CEO Robert Nardelli gave employees the bad news Tuesday night in detailing the auto maker’s bid for a $7 billion cash infusion from the U.S. government by Dec. 31. If help doesn’t come, Chrysler will end the year with just $2.5 billion in working capital liquidity, not enough to keep operations running into January. Related document: Chrysler LLC Business Plan (PDF file) Nardelli also suggests Chrysler’s key survival strategy will be to continue linkups with other auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Without Government Cash Chrysler Faces Year-End Shutdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.