There will be a new event at the 2003 North American International Auto Show in Detroit this January, when Women in Automotive Journalism presents its first “Top New Vehicle” and “Top Automotive Feature” awards. The top vehicle finalists include the Honda Civic Hybrid, Infiniti G35, Mini Cooper, Nissan Murano, Pontiac Vibe/Matrix and Volvo XC90. The top feature finalists are the armrest/activity table – Honda Pilot; 4-wheel steering – GM trucks and SUVs; Hybrid Engine – Honda Civic. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Women Auto Writers Speak Out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.