HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL – Steve Anenen has been at the helm now for one year as the president of Automated Data Processing Inc.'s Dealer Services Group. And it has been a good year. Recently, the company signed contracts to be the sole dealer management system (DMS) provider for two large public dealer groups, AutoNation Inc. and the Sonic Automotive Group. Additionally, ADP has increased market share slightly this year in what is a highly competitive arena. Steve Anenen But Anenen, who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The World According to ADP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.