New Jersey State Sen. Peter Inverso reportedly has introduced legislation he believes will give New Jersey a worldwide leadership position in the development and manufacture of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs). Inverso's legislation proposes the state begin by purchasing FCVs for state use, create a business tax credit for FCVs, create a fuel use commission and establish an FCV research center at Rutgers University. All of this is said to be in the interest of clean air and FCV industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World Fuel Cell Lead Sought by NJ Legislator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.