DETROIT – International communication and cooperation is the best hedge against fallout from sudden oil supply disruptions, U.S. Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham tells a G8 forum being held here. Spencer Abraham "We are living in a world that has changed greatly since the last meeting of the G8 energy ministers four years ago," says Abraham, who uses the event to repeat Washington’s call to establish a Secretariat for the International Energy Forum (IEF). "We have greater ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World Must Work Together to Ensure Steady Oil Flow, Abraham Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.