Fleet Effect Pty. Ltd., along with project partners Advanced Vehicle Technologies Pty. Ltd., Autolync Pty. Ltd. and MapData Sciences Pty. Ltd., debut the worldâ€™s first liquefied petroleum gas-powered heavy-duty truck at the recent International Trailer, Truck and Equipment Show in Melbourne, Australia. Based on a Mercedes-Benz Actros tractor, the 2656 FPC Envirotech is powered by a 12.0L V-6 turbodiesel and is rated to tow an 85.3-ft. (26-m) B-double trailer. Re-engineered to run on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Worldâ€™s First LPG-Powered Heavy Truck Bows in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.