Analysis The Asia/Pacific region’s sales explosion in January, up 72% compared with like-2009, propels worldwide total vehicle deliveries to a 33.6% gain to kick off the new year. January’s global results were slightly better than December’s, which finished 33.3% above year-ago. The tally show an overall trend toward recovery, though the period of comparison, January 2009, was among the worst sales months of the worldwide downturn for many markets. Related document: World Vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"World Vehicle Sales Surge, Led by Skyrocketing Asia Region" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.