TOKYO – JTEKT Corp., completing its inaugural year as a global supplier, zoomed past earnings and sales targets in announcing its fiscal 2006 financial results in early May. The company, created in January 2006 through a merger of Koyo Seiko Co. Ltd. and Toyoda Machine Works Ltd., Toyota Motor Corp.’s main steering and driveline suppliers, reported operating income of ¥64.6 billion ($530.9 million) on sales of ¥1.03 trillion ($8.4 billion) in the period ended March 31. Sales and earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Year-Old Steering, Driveline Supplier JTEKT Off to Fast Start" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.