Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. of Japan and Continental AG form a 50/50 joint venture, Yokohama Continental Tire Co. Ltd. The JV will market original equipment tires for passenger cars, light trucks, commercial vehicles and buses to Japanese auto makers, their overseas transplants and Korean auto makers, giving Continental a presence in the Asian auto market. Yokohama and Continental also sign a contract to cooperate on expanding Continental’s replacement tire sales in Japan. Under terms of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yokohama, Continental in Latest Tire Linkup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.