CANBERRA – Some 20 young Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. employees working in Sydney have designed a concept car specifically for Australia's youth. The Catalyst concept is Hilux-based. The Catalyst – a Hilux Xtra cab utility vehicle – took less than a year to design. It is a product of Toyota Australia’s “RAW” group, designed to give a voice to the company’s younger workers and to ensure the company keeps in touch with today’s youth. The Catalyst, which is powered by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Young Toyota Designers Conceive Catalyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.