TAIPEI – Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. will be split into two separate companies Oct. 1: Yulon Original Co. Ltd. (YLO) and Yulon New Co. Ltd. (YLN). YLO, which will be capitalized at $400.6 million, will continue to operate as a multi-focus auto manufacturer, as well as a holding company for Yulon's various investments, which range from auto parts manufacturing to real estate development to high-tech industries. Chen Kuo-rong, 44, currently executive vice-president of Yulon Motor, has been named ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon to Be Split in Two" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.