TAIPEI –Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. hopes to counteract dwindling domestic sales with an increased emphasis on exports. Its Yulon Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. subsidiary, Taiwan’s third-largest distributor, will launch exports of fully assembled 3.5-ton (3.2-t) Nissan Cabster diesel-engine commercial vehicles to Mexico later this year. Exports are expected to reach 5,000 units within the first year. Another Yulon affiliate, China Motor Corp., will export 7-seat Delica commercial vans to Mexico under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon to Export Commercial Vehicles to Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.