TAIPEI – Yulon Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. launches sales here of two Infiniti models, the M35 luxury sedan and G35 sport coupe. A Yulon Nissan Motor spokesman says the distributor – Taiwan’s third largest – expects to sell 300 M35s this year. The car bases at the equivalent of $72,000. G35 sales are targeted at 200 units this year. G35 prices start at about $61,500.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon Launches Infiniti M35, G35 Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.