TAIPEI – Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. says it will launch sales of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Teana luxury sedan in mainland China beginning the third quarter. Aeolus Motor Corp., owned 40% by Yulon, will assemble the car, a Yulon spokesman says. It will be marketed through Dongfeng-Yulon Automobile Sales Co. Ltd. Yulon, which has redesigned the car for the local market, plans to launch the Teana in Taiwan at the same time the car debuts in mainland China. Taiwan buyers initially will have their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon to Market Teana Luxury Sedan in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.