TAIPEI – Yulon Group will pump another NT$5 billion ($154.3 million) into its self-designed Luxgen line of automobiles in 2009, with the ultimate goal development of an electric vehicle. Yulon’s Luxgen Motor Co. Ltd. unit will launch its first product, a 7-seat multipurpose van powered by a 2.2L turbocharged gasoline engine, in second-quarter 2009. This will be followed by an SUV in the second half of the year. Yulon also will focus next year on developing a 1.5L subcompact car and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon to Pour More Money Into Luxgen Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.