TAIPEI – Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. will introduce a new model based on Chinese auto maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd.'s compact Panda car. Marketed under the Tobe brand, the car will be produced in Taiwan and is expected to sell for less than NT$400,000 ($12,400) when it is launched early next year. At a recent news conference, Geely Vice President Liu Jinliang announced Yulon and Geely are planning to strengthen ties by marketing Taiwan-made Geely cars in China and Southeast Asia. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon to Sell Geely Panda; Chery to Establish EV Center in Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.