TAIPEI – The Yulon Group increases its holdings in China Engine Corp. through the purchase of 18.9% of outstanding shares held by Sanyang Industry. The NT$300 million ($8.93 million) acquisition, combined with the purchase earlier this year of 15% of outstanding shares originally held by the Chiao Tung Bank, brings Yulon's stake in Taiwan's largest producer of automobile engines to about 74%. China Engine was formed in 1995 at the urging of the Taiwan government, which wanted Taiwan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon Ups Stake in China Engine; New Engine to Be Built on Mainland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.