DETROIT – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is banking on the price tag on its emblematic 350Z to drive customers to the dealerships well before the Zs hit the showrooms. The auto maker at the North American International Auto Show announced the base MSRP for the 280 hp-plus 3.5L V-6 sports car at $26,269 – well below the $30,000 target Nissan originally had set. It will be offered in five trim levels, two of which are under $30,000 and the highest of which -- the Track Model – ranges up to $34,079. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Z Priced Below Targets, Quest Concept Points to New Direction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.