BMW Manufacturing Corp.’s assembly facility in Spartanburg, SC, celebrates the production of the 100,000th Z4, nearly two years after production began in October 2002. The phoenix yellow roadster rolled off the line on Nov. 8 and will find its home in Jena, Germany.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Z4 Production Hits Six Figures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.