Electric-vehicle and Smart Fortwo U.S. distributor Zap says it will offer the first hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle to consumers later this year. Based on a Nissan Frontier 4-door pickup, and currently on display at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the vehicle features a hybrid fuel-cell system developed by Anuvu Inc. The truck also works as a generator providing a standard 120-volt AC power source for external equipment. “We believe this to be the first time a fuel-cell vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zap Makes Fuel Cells Reality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.