Electric-vehicle developer and distributor Zap says it has inked a second 100-unit wholesale purchase order for the U.S. Smart ForTwo. (See related story: Cash Zaps In for U.S. Smart Car) The additional order brings the total value of Zap’s order book to $4.98 million, the firm says. Separately, Zap says it recently received a request from the Internet auction site eBay Motors to suspend the auction of its first Smart ForTwo, saying the vehicle must have U.S.-required modifications ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zap Receives Additional Smart Car Orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642