VIENNA – Fiat Auto SpA and Serbia’s Zastava Vozila group sign an agreement for the assembly of the current-generation Fiat Punto. Zastava will assemble the Punto cars at its Zastava Automobili a.d. plant in Kragujevac from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Italy. Fiat Punto Serbian press releases say the start of assembly is expected in 12 months. However, a Fiat statement targets first-quarter 2007 for this launch. Zastava expects to assemble about 16,000 Puntos annually ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zastava to Assemble Fiat Punto as Zastava 10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.