VIENNA – Serbian auto maker Zastava Vozila group unveiled its new Zastava 10, a rebadged Fiat Punto, at a “Days of Italy in Belgrade” event held in the capital city, followed by a presentation at a regional auto show in the city of Novi Sad. Fiat Punto The Zastava 10 is the result of an agreement between Fiat Auto SpA and Zastava. The Serbian company will start importing completely built-up cars from Italy within the next few weeks. Local assembly of the Zastava 10 is scheduled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zastava Punto Unveiled in Belgrade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.