VIENNA – The Zastava Florida 1.4 HDI, a hatchback powered by a 1.4L 4-cyl. turbodiesel developing 67 hp and equipped with a new dashboard, was the star for local auto maker Zastava Automobili a.d. at this year’s Belgrade motor show. Zastava Florida The turbodiesel is sourced from PSA Peugeot Citroen and is used in PSA models such as the Peugeot 206 and 307 and Citroen C3. Zastava already installs PSA’s gasoline engines in some of its cars in order to meet Euro III emissions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zastava to Unveil Diesel-Powered Florida" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.