DETROIT – Just a day after General Motors Corp. President and CEO Rick Wagoner addresses the issue of rising health-care costs, Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche chimes in, saying the entire U.S. economy is in danger if current trends continue. “This whole economy will die if we are unable to contain” the rising cost of health care, he says here at the annual AIAG Auto-Tech automotive trade conference. Dieter Zetsche “We are experiencing about 10%, or 2-digit growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zetsche: Contain Health-Care Costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.