LAS VEGAS – DaimlerChrysler AG Chairman-Elect Dieter Zetsche promises to maintain close ties with Chrysler Group’s North American dealers as he bids them farewell during a sentimental send-off here. Zetsche, who relinquished leadership of Chrysler in September, received a standing ovation from the 7,000 dealers and dealer representatives gathered to say “thanks” and “goodbye” to the charismatic executive who engineered the auto maker’s dramatic turnaround. “I won’t be a stranger,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zetsche Gave Chrysler License to Thrill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.