SAO PAULO – The growth outlook here for commercial vehicles has ZF do Brasil Ltda. earmarking $307.8 million for expansion, its largest single investment program to date in South America. The money will be doled out between now and 2012 and includes about $114 million to be directed at the heavy-truck transmission sector over the next three years. “Aside from the growth outlook for the Brazilian truck market, funds will also be used to meet new business opportunities for the Brazilian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZF to Invest in Truck Transmission Capacity in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.