GUADALAJARA, Mexico – Although China is the current darling of the world’s low-cost manufacturing regions, India quickly is emerging as the next “it” region, a ZF Friedrichshafen AG official says at a media tour of its facilities here. As a result, the supplier is looking at purchasing parts and components there for its worldwide operations. However, there are pros and cons to doing business in the region, says Julio Caspari, president of both ZF Group North American Operations and ZF ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZF Looks at Sourcing from Indian Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642