GUADALAJARA, Mexico – It’s never easy keeping up with the demand for a hot-selling car, as ZF Sachs Suspension Mexico S.A. de C.V. is learning. The unit of automotive supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG is supplying the shocks for DaimlerChrysler AG’s new Chrysler 300/300C and sister model, the Dodge Magnum, from its operations here. Chrysler 300 Ralf Hoscheid, plant manager-Plant 2, says ZF Sachs is responsible for 100% of the two models’ shocks, which are shipped to DaimlerChrysler’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZF Sachs Tries to Keep Up With 300 Demand; Gains Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.