CHICAGO — General Motors Corp. GMC division brand manager Tony DiSalle introduces the all-new Jimmy sport/utility vehicle (SUV) replacement for the first time at a meeting of the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. early this month. The new vehicle will assume the Envoy name previously employed as a Jimmy trim level. Versions also will be sold by Chevrolet and Oldsmobile. Built on the all-new GMT-360 compact-truck platform, the Envoy is bigger — 6.5 ins. (17 cm) longer, 4 ins. (10 cm) wider and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'02 GMC Envoy may face difficult market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642