SAN FRANCISCO – While many dealers are bracing for a tough year, John Bergstrom says he is predicting a 17% increase in sales for his dealerships. "And we haven’t missed a forecast in 10 years," says the longtime Wisconsin-based dealer. "The winners are the ones who go out and make it happen," he explains. Bergstrom was awarded the 2003 Time Quality Dealer of the Year award at the National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention this year. John Bergstrom Bergstrom was one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"03 Sales Increase? Some Dealers Say Yes, Others No" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642