Subaru of America Inc. says the β03 Forester all-wheel-drive SUV will start at $20,545 for the base 2.5X model with a 5-speed manual transmission and reach $25,445 for the top-of-the-line 2.5XS model with 4-speed automatic and premium package with leather. X (Crossover) and XS (Crossover Sport) designations replace the L and S monikers used on previous Foresters. Prices on 2.5X models represent a $250 increase from similar β02 models. The 2.5XS is $50 more than last yearβs model. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"β03 Subaru Forester Price Set" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642