NOVI, MI β Admitting "not all the (past) XJs were beautiful," Jaguar Cars design director Ian Callum unveils for the media here the auto makerβs all-new β04 XJ8, the longstanding flagship that Callum nonetheless calls, "the mainstay of Jaguar design heritage." The β04 XJ sedan, known internally at Jaguar as X350, will be unveiled later this month at the Paris auto show and goes on sale in the U.S. sometime in the second quarter next year. Jaguarβs all-new XJ8 sedan, to be unveiled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"β04 Jaguar XJ: Bigger, Stronger β And Lighter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642