Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the β04 Tundra will start at $15,955 for the 4x2 Regular Cab model with V-6 engine and 5-speed manual transmission. Pricing for other Tundra models ranges from $25,645 for a Double Cab 4x2 SR5, to $32,600 for the 4x4 Double Cab Limited. Tundra is available in nearly 20 configurations, 2-wheel and 4-wheel-drive variations in SR5 and Limited grades, and three cab styles: Regular, Access Cab and Double Cab. Toyota says the Tundra Double Cab is about 4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"β04 Tundra Starts at $15,955" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642