DEARBORN β The take rate on Ford Motor Co.βs midsize Escape SUV equipped with inline 4-cyl. engines has increased dramatically since the introduction of a new powerplant in the refreshed β05 model, which hit dealers in late January. Less than 5% of Escapes were sold with 2L inline 4-cyl. engines in the β04 model year. But the base engine take rate has increased to 20% with the introduction of Fordβs high-volume 2.3L inline 4-cyl., Christine Feuell, marketing manager-Ford Div. SUV group, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"β05 Escape I-4 Take Rates Jump 15%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642