Ford Motor Co. continues to hold the lid on the specifics of its β06 Explorer SUV, even as the launch date for the mid-cycle freshening is only about two months away. The updated Explorer goes into production July 18 alongside a freshened Mercury Mountaineer at Fordβs Louisville, KY, SUV plant. Job One at the St. Louis Explorer/Mountaineer plant is slated for Aug. 14. Ford officials promise an upgraded V-8, a 6-speed transmission, exterior freshening and an interior much like the F-150 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"β05 Explorer Sell Down on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642