DETROIT â Jeepâs development of the â07 Compass cross/utility vehicle was shaped by market research that shocked Chrysler Group executives. Focus groups were shown designs representing the entry-level Compass and a segment-mate that grew into the Jeep Patriot concept vehicle that debuted last year at the Frankfurt auto show. Women tended to prefer the Compass design, which is reminiscent of the Jeep Liberty with its rounded corners. Meanwhile, men gravitated toward the hard-edged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"â07 Compass Half of His-and-Hers Jeep Lineup?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642