WARREN, MI â€“ The launch of the redesigned-for-â€™13 Chevrolet Malibu should prove a groundbreaking event, as it will mark the first application of a next-generation 4-cyl. powertrain from General Motors and the boldest attempt by the 68-year-old nameplate to penetrate markets outside of North America. Taking the Malibu global, however, may prove the trickier of the two. A rock-solid product in the U.S., Malibu was GMâ€™s best-selling car last year with 198,770 deliveries. It finished fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"â€™13 Chevy Malibu Launches New 4-Cyl. Engine Family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642