North America Automotive Industry has Best Year in 2000; Sales and Production Hit New Highs; U.S., Canada and Mexico all Have Record Sales; World Output Tops $7 Million After a grandiose year in 1999, it was hard to believe 2000 could be better, but it was for the North American automotive industry. Sales and production in North America hit new all-time highs for the second consecutive year in 2000, and all three countries on the continent had individual sales records. The U.S. economy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2000 OVERVIEW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642